
2 things.... first Miss Abby gained 2 OUNCES!!! YAY!!! So we go back again Monday for another weight check, so hopefully she will keep progressing...she loves eating right now! Get's both boobies then a bottle of formula!! I am pumping too...to help get more stronger milk.
Second...my wonderful sister (in law) Kate is about 2 weeks away from having her first baby...my niece Addison!! We are so excited - Abby cannot wait to meet her cousin. Kate is progressing nicely and is already 1 1/2 cm dilated at 36 weeks. So we are hoping she progresses more....She will be here on May 11th if not before...i think she will be here before because these little girls have a mind of their own.
Please keep them in your prayers for a safe delivery and healthy momma & baby!!
Tootles for now!!
2 comments:
Hey Lauren, I decided to start a blog since Reese has been born! I am so glad to hear Abby is gaining weight...how much does she weigh now? Keep the updates coming!
Jen
ask your lactation consultant about Fenugreek..it is all natural and WORKS! I needed a boost when Ellie was about 5 months old. She was going through a growth spurt and fenugreek helped almost double my milk production...along with the oatmeal and green gatorade!
Post a Comment