
So on Saturday My mom & I took Abby on her first shopping trip! We hit Shoe Station, Old Navy and Costco. She did so good, and didn't make a peep!! Everett got out of the house too and played golf. On Saturday night, Mimi & Pop Pop (Ev's parents) came over and kept our little princess for about a hour so that Momma & Daddy could spend a little alone time.
We went to Miyako for sushi...Ev actually went my whole pregnancy without eating it...so we were soooooo ready to enjoy it! It was really nice and we actually attempted to make it "adult only" convo and try not to talk about Abby...but she came up of course. We also talked about our college days....it was a fun night! On Sunday, we all three watched the race at Talladega! Abby made me promise her she could go one day! haha!!
Today, we went to the doctors office and what a visit it was. We arrived and I went to get Abby out of the car and her a puke like sound...i thought she may have spit up, but nothing. So when i signed us in, I lifted her blanket...and whoa nelly...stinky, stinky, stinky. I then decided that she may need a diaper change, and lifted up the other side of the blanket, and WHOA NELLY FOR REAL...poopie was oozing out of our diaper into our new Kissy Kissy bubble outfit our Grandma had bought us on Sunday. So I went into the room to change her and let's just say...poopie everywwhere :-) And then they called me while I was changing her. So i had to wrangle my poopie girl so she wouldn't fall off the table and somehow kick open the door to tell someone that I was here just tending to my girl.
Anyways, we got weighed and gained another 2 OUNCES!! So we will go back Wednesday again, to make sure we are still progressing...we have gained 4 ounces since last Wednesday!!
Tootles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment