Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Does this diaper make my butt look big?

So today, we had our LAST weight check until our 1 month appt. Abby gained 3 ounces since Monday!! GO GIRL! So we are back up to 6 pounds 13 ounces...almost the 6lbs 14ozs that we were when we left the hospital! I am so thankful that she is gaining weight and supplementing hasn't hurt my breastfeeding adventure. She is such a good girl when it comes to eating!! :-)

Also, we only woke up 2 times last night to feed. We fed at 10:30 & 12:55, and then woke up at 5am!! WHO NELLY, that is the longest amount of sleep I have had since she was born. So we both are much more happy campers today!

Tommorow, my little angel will be 3 weeks old and I cannot believe how fast time has flown by! She has blessed us so much in her short time here! I can only imagine the memories, lessons and love we will experience in the future!

Tootles!

No comments: