Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor Pitiful Me...

So this morning, I was feeling pretty good when i woke up. Then got in the shower and almost passed out. I decided that my blood sugar was too low, and thought it would be best if i worked from home today. Luckily, that is an option I have at work. Anyways, most of the day until a few hours ago...I have felt nauseaus and not like myself. I started to feel pity on myself, and realized (while watching Apollo 13 for the 2nd time in 2 days) how lucky I am.

I have a wonderful husband, great parents & parents in law, great friends & family that care about me and this child. More than anything, great people that have helped me to the life I have today. Just reminded me to be thankful for everything in my life and the life I am helping to grow. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Girl... you always got me to turn to!! I KNOW, trust me, I KNOW it can be hard, but keep your head up. I had to and still have to remind myself that this is just a stage and it will pass. The same goes for you. You may be sick the whole time like I was, or this may only last a week or two. But remember, it WILL end. That was the most encouraging thing to get me through it all. I love you!!