Monday, August 18, 2008

OMG!

So when I went to the grocery store last week - I just randomly decided that I should buy a Preg Test. I have taken my fair share since April - even when i knew that the result would be an expected "No!" But on this day, I opted for the Publix $6.99 special with only one test. Well I got home, and got ready to start making dinner for me & Ev. But right before i cooked the squash I said, "I need to go ahead and take this," I also had to teetee really bad so...there you go.

Well i watched as I always did, and saw the first line appear and was like okay...No again...no BIG deal. So i left it alone and came back and almost fell out. It was positive. So I calmly picked up my cell phone and dialed Everett..."Can you please pick up some more cornmeal and a very good preggo test? I just got a positive." At that point neither one of use really new if this was "real." So Ev comes home with the Caddy of preggo test - 3 EPT's - 2 regular and one digital. So I took the digital one first. This is the one that say Preggo, or Not Preggo. Well it said preggo too. Well that still wasn't enought so I took another one ( do you see a pattern here?? :-) )

So here we are...We are about 7 or 8 weeks now! And go to see "Dr. Longhorn" as Ev calls him, next Monday. I cannot tell you how excited we are. It still doesn't feel real, but I am having a few symptoms, thankfully so far no sickness :-) Just a few mood swings, sore boobies, and teeteeing all day & night long. Baby Marshall should make its way into the world next April...will keep you posted on updates!!

No comments: