Monday, August 25, 2008

Bean Marshall

So today was our first appointment. Ev couldn't go, so my Momma went with me. On this lovely, rainy, nasty day...I got to see the first picture of our little one. Very cool...actually way cooler than I could have imagined.


So here's the scoop on Baby "Bean" Marshall...we are not quite as far along as we thought. We are 6 weeks and 1 day - so that means our baby will make it's red carpet debut on April 19th, 2009, or sometime in April. The ultrasound showed a very strong heart beat which was very cool. I asked my friend Jessica, who is a recent addition to the Mommy Club, "is it normal not to feel pregnant?" Well she was right and there acutally was a little "bean" in there. hahaha!!

Well for now - I did get some good feedback about questions I had. I can't eat raw sushi (that's what I figured) so now I can get the fattie "fried" goodness rolls they offer :-) The biggest suprise and very excitable answer to my questions were that I can take baths - if anyone lived with me or new me or anyone who lived with me in college for that matter, knows that I am a waterbaby...I live in the tub and now I acutally have a big tub I love...and I can take baths!! WHOOHOOOO!!! Also, my blonde hair will continue to look fabulous because I can get it done! So, I will be good looking and in a good mood from soaking in the tub. That is all for now!

No comments: