Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I LOVE WHISKEY!

Now that I have your attention :-) haha!! On January 16th, my mom & I, bestie's Katherine, Kelly & Alicia hosted a Kentucky Derby themed shower for our great friend Leah. It was all we hoped for & more. My mom & I made hats for anyone who came to the shower without one. I think we only had one person that didn't bring a hat! It was truly a shower to remember not only for its uniqueness but the reason & love behind this wonderful couple - Leah & Davis! We are so happy for them & cannot wait to see what the future holds!

Leah - beautiful bride to be & the future Mrs. Davis Prince & her Fabulous Matron of Honor - ME! haha! :-)

Anyways, onto the details of the shower. We had smoked pork tenderloin sandwiches, shrimp salad, marinated salad, sweet & sour green beans, deviled eggs (with caviar on top :-) Thank you Alicia -"make sure you get your caviar " :-) onion dip, cheese ball, wedding cake shaped petifors & the yummiest pecan pie I have ever had (great job Kel!) No Kentucky Derby Event is official without Mint Juleps - now they weren't as strong, but were just as minty & ice cold!

Hope you enjoy this pictures of our fabulous day at "Churchill Downs" AKA the Cizek Home!

All of the Hat Ladies at the party - what a good looking bunch!

Me, Regina, Katherine, Leah, Alicia, My HOT Momma (Alison) & Kelly

No comments: