Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Steps!

We have placed many bets on when Abby would "walk" for the first time....WELL, she took her first real step yesterday Sunday, January 31st, 2010. I cannot believe she is even old enough to walk much less take a step, then today she took another few steps! Only if is something she really wants like a tissue or cell phone. No baby toy can get this baby girl to actually step it :-) haha!! I am working on her first birthday party also! I cannot believe she will be 10 months old in a few days! Time is going by so fast, but I am doing my best to capture it!

Anyways, that is all for now! Pictures to follow soon! Tootles!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it that Finley and Abby are at the same stages. I'm starting to plan her first party and she took steps this weekend too! Yay! I'll be on the lookout for those baby leashes:)