Haha!! No news! haha!! But we did have our 9 month appointment this morning!
Ev thought Abby was about 20lbs & I didn't think so....and momma is always right (well most of the time :-)) Here are Abby's stats at 9 months:
Weight - 18lbs 8 oz - 50%
Height - 28 1/2 in - 75%
Head - 17 1/2 - 50%
She did great & hammed it up for Dr. D. We really love her! She is so warm & friendly! Abby was excited that Dr. D said we could not only have meat, but we can have table food! Noodles, potatoes, cheese, yogurt! Abby made me go to Publix immediately after :-) well not really! So we picked up a few things to try. Hopefully that will go well. And we will begin tonight putting Abby to bed awake....I have spoiled this beautiful girl by rocking her to sleep now for 9mths. I know it will probablly be worse on me, but we have to teach this girl how to go to sleep on her own.
Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. Tootles for now!
1 comment:
I have a little something for you over on my blog. Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment