Friday, June 19, 2009

Pool Time & The Beach!

Last Saturday, after the rain stopped, we got out Abby's new pool! I will post the video of it later! But I was able to snap some pictures we took while Daddy was inflating the pool! She is going to be a looker at the beach :-)



On Sunday, we left our sweet daddy at home for a relaxing stay at the beach! I never realized how much stuff I would need with a baby, but it was easy since I made a list! We enjoyed some good seafood and sun! My mother in law Joyce & her sister's Laura & Kaki were so sweet to let Kate & I go to the beach on Monday! It was a beautiful day, and was a refreshing time to spend just relaxing! I know I will be a better mommy because of a small break away from my sweet baby. We came home yesterday, and we were so excited to see daddy! He had missed his girls!

Tommorow Abby will have her first spend the night party at Grandma & Grandpa's. Everett & I will be heading to Florence, AL for the wedding of Ben & Johndra! We spent alot of time with Ben while Ev & him were in Optometry School! He is a wonderful guy & I know he will be a great husband! We cannot wait to see everyone and help the new couple celebrate their new life! Tootles!!


Abby in her beach bubble outfit!


Abby & Addison kicking back in their bouncy seats!

Kate's car all packed up with stuff from not one...but two babies!

No comments: