Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hip - Hip - HOORAY!!

This may be the most exciting post I have done besides announcing we were preggo with Abs or that she had arrived!! Abby slept throught the night the past TWO NIGHTS!! I was hoping that this would happen soon, but figured it was a few more weeks off! But I put her down Sunday night at 9:30pm, and she didn't get up until 6:15am and last night she went to sleep at 9 and got up at 6! I am sooo proud of her, and happy to get uninterrupted sleep!

Just wanted to share my happy news!

Tootles!

2 comments:

The Harless Family said...

It is WONDERFUL when they sleep through the night... you become human again! I hope York can meet Abby too!

Kelli said...

Great news! It will only get easier and easier! You can check out our blog at www.kellibenandcaroline.blogspot.com. It was great to see you in the office this week! Hope ya'll have a great weekend@