I cannot believe that yesterday my little butter bean turned a month old! I thought back where I was during the day, and it just baffles me how fast time has flown. We go to the doctor next Wednesday for our checkup and I am sooo excited. She has definately fattened up, and I cannot wait to see how much she has gained!! She continues to make us laugh! She is definately not "going green"...when she poops I have a tendency to catch it too early. I don't want her sitting around in her own poo...but it never fails, if you put a clean diaper on her...she will poop again, and again. As a matter of fact, we just wasted about 4 diapers about 15 minutes ago...cause she just kept poopin! Well if you gotta go :-) haha!!
Also, my big girl slept in her own crib for the past 2 nights. Last night she actually slept for about 4 hours right off the bat! I don't see my fidgeting, hungry, titty baby sleeping through the night anytime soon. But I don't mind...i love the early morning feedings where she smiles when she is done :-) Not at mommy...not yet...i will definately post when our first real smile happens - a picture too!
Tonight, mommy & daddy are going to Wynlakes for dinner, so my wonderful parents are coming over to watch aka spoil Abby for a little while!
That is all for now! Tootles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment