Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back In Shape!!

Today, is the first day of my major overhaul of my lovely post pregnancy body. I truly enjoyed my pregnancy and the body it gave me. I was happily suprised to not look pregnant at all after I gave birth, and to have a "flat" stomach. Well that feeling of "damn I look good", has gone away, and I am ready to get down to business.
I think I lost 15 pounds right away. Breastfeeding has helped me shed another 6 or 7 pounds. So I have roughly 13 pounds more to lose, plus more than that from my "i am trying to get preggo" eating, from not caring to diet right before I got pregnant.

Bathing suit & beachtime...here momma comes! :-)

Me in Cozumel - March 08

1 comment:

danapate said...

RUN! That is the fastest way to do it. JUST RUN...I tell everyone who is trying to lose weight my number one tip is to RUN..and my number two tip is to not eat fast food. Good Luck, I know it is hard...been there done it four times already...ugh! BTW- you look pretty good to have just had a baby..some people would LOVE to look as good as you do right now.