Anyways, we have a busy weekend ahead. Getting ready for a baby shower for one of my mom's work friends who is having a baby boy in March! Don't know if I have mentioned this on my blog, but my sweet sister (okay in law, but that is just words) Kate and her hubby are expecting again. My niece Addison is only a month younger than Abs and that has been too much fun. Well this time Ethan will be only 3 months or so older than his cousin Marshall! :-) Yes, if you know our family that makes 4 girls in a row: Huntley, Madeline, Abby & Addison, then four boys in a row: William III, Matthew David, Ethan & Marshall! No pressure on my other sister (in law) and Ev's bro Matt! :-) Then on Sunday, we will see little Matthew David get dedicated at church! It will surely be a great day ( doesn't hurt that preggo will get to eat some cake twice that day! haha!)
Anyways, that is all for now! Hope you enjoy these pictures!

My new Target wreath...you know your old one isn't to special when you can't even remember what it looks like ! I just love it!!

Our tree


Abby's tree in her room...come on, every girl needs a silver tinsel tree with green & pink ornaments! :-)
2 comments:
aww! I love the decorations...and especially Abby's tree! I wanted to get Hadley a tree, but I'm scared she'll be getting into it all season long.
Are you still using your dresser as a changing table? Just wondering what everyone else is doing...
Can't believe Ethan is almost here!!
Yeah she loves it! But it is high enough up hat she can't get to it. We stopped using abby's changing table when she was 11 months old. She is way to wild during diaper changes. It is in Ethan's new room now :-) I cannot wait to meet him and not have heartburn! haha! Feelings of upcoming delivery are so different this go round because we do have a clue what to expect! Wish me luck Tuesday!
Post a Comment