This morning I had my first weekly doctor's appointment. It went as usual: weight, blood pressure, tee tee in the cup, see my wonderful doctor, hear heartbeat, measure big belly then feel for presentation - head down ready to go as I have known for a few weeks. At this point I feel monsterous...and my wonderful doctor makes me feel good. Anytime someone calls you "thin" when your almost 9months preggo makes you feel better :-) Next week, we will start the fun process of "checking" for dilation! For people who haven't had a kiddo, it isn't the most comfortable thing, but I for one cannot wait! I hope my body starts the process for us again so that maybe this time I won't be in labor for 13 hours like with the Abster. Still it was a wonderful 13 hours with the ultimate reward! Anyways, on to start my next project. Turning Abby's old Pottery Barn Mobile into a fish mobile for Ethan...I will post pictures when I finish :-)
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment