Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Waiting...
This morning I had my Glucose Tolerance Test and to put it mildly I would love to drink a gallon of the red koolaid they gave me last week compared to the orange syrup I had to force down this morning. :-) I had no idea that the "3 hour test" meant that you got your blood drawn every hour for 3 hours...I thought I would get my finger pricked again after the 3 hour waiting period! So this was all new to me! But I fortunately had an awesome nurse who knew exactly what she was doing, so it pinched a little each time, but nothing like the super hematoma I got one time before. I also got to look at a ton of birth announcements & get some good ideas for little E-man's announcement. Anyways, I could hear something tommorow but it will more than likely be Monday since my doctor will be out after tommorow. That's all for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment