Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to Blogging...

This may have been the longest time that I haven't blogged since I began this adventure. My poor laptop finally went kaput...but luckily it did so right around my birthday! Oh Honey!! :-)

Anyways, we have been having alot of fun around the Marshall home. We are working on Ethan's room. I have already completed his crib skirt and will start on the bumper pads this week I hope. I have been taking sewing classes from my sis n law Hollis' mother Charlotte! She is the BOMB!! And thankfully (for me) very patient, as I am still a "seamstress" in the making, so I second guess myself alot. But it is too cool that I am learning to make children's clothing & making my little boys bedding!

Also, Abby will begin Mother's Day Out next Wednesday @ Frazer. She is only going one day a week, but I am excited & nervous about this! I just hope we don't have a melt down, but we shall see. She has is getting so independent & talking so much! I can't believe how much she has grown!

Next Tuesday, I am also going back to the doctors office for my glucose test, yuckie & to check on this little man's progress! He is very active, and I can tell he is going to be a wild one already. Later that day I am having my 1/2 day at the spa my parents & GG & Aunt Cindi gave me! So if you need me, please call before 12:15...I will be absolute mush when I get back home :-)

Look for the post following this one...it has alot of pictures of my little cowgirl :-) and her new smile for the camera face!

Tootles!!

No comments: