Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's a Boy!!

So after a little scare last week, we got to find out what we were having about 3 weeks earlier than we expected. The baby looked great on the ultrasound and when they told me what it was I about fell out! I knew this baby was a boy, I could just tell. There have been a few major differences with this pregnancy than the one with Abs. I know they are all different, but I just knew! Now we are starting to get the house ready to welcome our little boy home in December. I was terrified with the thought of having a boy. I am a girl mom :-) I had all girl cousins & all girl nieces until recently! I know nothing about teetees :-) haha! But with that in mind, I couldn't be more happy to be the mommy of a little girl & boy! I feel blessed that he is healthy and cannot wait to meet him this fall. Hey, maybe he will even look like me :-)

Anyways, we get to see him again at my next Appointment in 2 weeks! That is all on the little man for now...hopefully a name coming soon!!

No comments: