Monday, July 5, 2010

First Hair Cut & Feeding Ducks!




On Saturday, July 3rd, we got together to eat dinner with Nana & Papa, Aunt Cindi & Great Grammy. We also got Great Grammy to trim Abby's mullet :-) Of course I saved the hair and it made me suprisingly sad that she had to have a haircut. But I was very glad that GG could do it. And it looks much better too!

This weekend we also took Abby to the Shakespeare Festival Park to feed the ducks! She really enjoyed them, and found them really funny! I did too until some creepy Geese came and one had his tongue out! Big birds freak this mommy out :-)

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I have been enjoying going and visiting my new nephew Matthew and spoiling him! He likes me already I think! We took Abby to meet him, and you will see that we have no pictures. That is because Abby didn't even notice him! She loved their dog Gracie, and that their house isn't babyproofed! Haha! Anyways, that is all for now! Tootles!

No comments: