
Abby has begun to act like our little mommy running around the house. It is tooo stinkin cute, and I just get tickled everytime she does it. I was attempting to re-organize our closet (meaning: trying to consolidate things from our spare bedroom that will be new baby's room in Dec, before I get too huge) and I found this cute silk paisley purse. It is perfect Abby size, and it has a few credit cards, id and her cell phone and fake keys. Well yesterday, she had it and my actual keys and was walking to and from the door with the purse on her arm and the keys over her shoulder. She would then go to her pink push car and get in like she was going somewhere.
I cannot believe the things she understands or knows how to do. She knows that if her milk is getting low in her cup that she can shake it to see if there is any left, and most times there isn't. This makes for an unhappy kiddo! She knows what remote works what...so you can't pacify her with a remote that doesn't work or operate the certain machine she wants. She is her Daddy's child :-) She is also saying "aboa" alot...I have no clue what she means. She also has started saying "peas" before you give her something and tell her to say it. too cute!!
New baby news...I am feeling pretty good. Still have the moments of lightheadedness, but those will hopefully be gone soon! I am so excited to start my second trimester next week. I can also tell that my fatique is getting better...i need that energy back. I am still walking almost everyday for about 25 minutes with Abs - it is so hot we have to go at like 8:30am or its too much for mommy! Pushing a 20 pounds kiddo in a 20 pound stroller is a good workout!! I think I am starting to get a little belly and can tell my jeans won't fit for much longer. It is amazing though that my maternity jeans from last time seem so huge right now. I know I will fit into them soon. This week I have felt Baby#2 - "lennie" move a few times. It is so neat to actually know what I am feeling. I felt the Abster move at about 16 or 17 weeks so that should be about right. It is just amazing to me that I will look back at 2009 and 2010 and say I had a baby both years! :-)
Anyways, that is all for now! Up next for us - meeting our new cousin maybe this month or early July, moving to our big girl bed, and finding out in July who is in this tummy. We have so much to be thankful for! Hope you enjoy the picture of little momma :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment