Mommy didn't get much suntime, so I am heading today to see my besties at the lake. I plan on being lazy and getting a tan tommorow until I have to head home. Daddy is watching the kiddo tonight, and might even be taking her out to dinner! Now, won't that be such a sweet sight. We missed our daddy while we were away, and he got a huge running hug from the kiddo as soon as he got home on Wednesday.
Here are a few pictures from our trip :-)
This is my precious niece Addison (aka Cuz) Abby & Addie are only 1 month apart and it is a joy to watch them at this age. Kate & I say our kiddos were switched, because mine is pretty quiet and laid back. And Addison is quite the talker and a wild child :-) See why we might think the switcharoo happened :-) haha!!
The girls in their matching mermaid jammies...
there are those smiles we wanted!!
Abby and her big water beach ball
Bubble Butt :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment