So Abs & I have enjoyed a few lazy days at the beach with our cuz Addison & Aunt Kate. We are going home tommorow and will be sad & happy to get back to our daily schedule. On Friday I took Abby to her first "sick" baby appointment for her congestion & cough. We got some antibotics & some decongestants so we are on the mend. This weekend we took our first boat trip with Pop-Pop to Lulu's for lunch & slept right through it. And then took our first trip to "Funland" aka The Track. Abs road the carousel with me, and didn't like her zebra too much!
We did have a great time in the bathtub with Addie! We also enjoyed pulling her hair :-)
On to the title of my post today, we were out shopping and leaving a store and a 23-ish "young man" held the door open for Abs & I...then out came the words (following my thank you) "Your Welcome Ma'am!" That was a first for me...and I got a good giggle from it! So I am a Ma'am after all!!
On a nerdy Twi-Note : I was at a store @ The Wharf today and they had these beautiful engraved pewter servers and one had BCE on it and names & a wedding date. When I looked closer it had Bella & Edward Cullen and their wedding date. Got a huge kick out of that! And made me glad i wasn't the only dork who LOVES Twilight.
Lastly, my bestie Leah is marrying a wonderful man this weekend. I just want to wish them a wonderful day, a happy marriage & incredible life together! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!
Tootles!!
1 comment:
Haha! I love it! Makes me excited about Friday;) New Moon!
Post a Comment