Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Cool Wedding

This past weekend my college friend - sorority sister & former roomie - Alicia got married!! I was honored by being a bridesmaid...I had a great time!!

On Friday I went to the bridesmaid's luncheon @ Silver Spoon Cafe! It was soooo good to see everyone and so yummy! They got married at First United Methodist in old Cloverdale...that church is just gorgeous!! Of course, the weather got really chilly...and the reception was outside! Luckily I stole "borrowed" my friend Kelly's Chocolate Brown Ugg boots! Thanks again for "barting" with me to use your shoes! The reception was in the old train shed downtown...it was the most perfect location! They had an awesome band, great southern vittles and the BOMB pumpkin spice cheesecake...I want some more now! Where did it come from Alicia?? I must know...Ev wants it for his bday next year! Anyways, we had great night toasting the bride and groom! Congratulations to a wonderful couple!! YAY for Alicia & Adam Whitley!!

As far as Abby goes...she came to the wedding with my momma & Everett. She was in a beautiful baby blue smocked dress and her new white coat & matching hat! The sad thing was that everyone was telling me how beautiful she was and then when we got to the reception...Ev told me she had freaked out because of the train and her first time being outside in the cold...so she had already gone home with her Grandma! I was a little dissappointed, but I had a great time seeing and partying with old friends & new ones!!

That's all for now!!

The beautiful bride - Mrs. James Adam Whitley

Kat, Kelly & I bundled up at the reception

Leah (the next bride to be), Arlene & I after the ceremony


No comments: