Last night Abby, Grandma, Aunt Cindi, Great Grammy & I ventured out to the Holiday Market. I knew this year would be different because last year we hadn't found out what "Bean" Marshall was yet. So we made it through the door and WHAM!! Baby clothes, baby shoes, hair bows....Oh My! Grandma got suckered (haha!) by Abby and now has alot of cute clothes. We got her a hippy-ish outfit that is pink with candy canes, a smocked red dress with santa on it, some Christmas Jammies, a new sippy cup, and the best deal of all was a 4 piece outfit from Smockaroo (i think that is the name) $40 for green gingham top, bloomers, pants, and pantaloons (sp?) and they even monogrammed onsite for only $6...so if you have kids or are aout to have one I would definately stop by this booth! Oh also my mom got Abs a hat with a flower on it, since we still can't quite hang onto a bow :-) I will post some photos later! But we did have a great time - Abby also flirted with boys (already...gheez!) and hammed it up for everyone we ran into! She is a funny girl!
That is all for now! Tootles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment