Sunday, August 16, 2009

She likes to poop it poop it...

So today I was pooped on AGAIN!! I got pooped on Thursday while feeding my sweet angel. Well today I was feeding her again and in the back of my mind thinking, Gheez last time I got pooped on I was wearing this same shirt and was sitting in this recliner. And of course I thought that one time was a fluke. Well I suddenly noticed that my shirt was a little damp, and remembered Abs didn't poop it yesterday. So i took her back to change her clothes and mine - when I pulled her onesie off , I only suspected a little poopy on her back...well it was in her armpit and in her belly button and everywhere else you can imagine. And my sweet angel who likes to help me out when I change her put her hand down south and it got covered in poopy. So I was not only trying to clean her up, but keep her from putting the poopy hand in her mouth :-)I was shocked...and laughing my head off. There was seriously poopy everywhere - the changing table, the mat to keep the changing table clean. So instead of using 300 wipes, We took it to the bathroom sink. The whole time my sweet angel just thought this was amusing. Needless to say, I now have a very happy and clean baby!! :-) Who would have thought having someone take a poopy on you would be so funny!
Tootles!!

No comments: