Yesterday Abby had her first taste of veggies! Over the last week she had done really well with her cereal...so we decided that she would get some carrots. I used my Beaba Cooker that I got at one of my showers! It was super easy to use and I would recommend it if you want to save money on baby food. Now that I am no longer breastfeeding it is still nice to be able to "make" Abby's food!! :-) She did really well, and just loved it!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. She is ready for Auburn football and her cheerleading outfit looks like it will fit perfectly!
Abby is rolling over both ways, reaching for everything, and wants everything to be in her mouth. She does this thing with her dada that cracks us up. She acts like she gets mad and screams and tries to eat his face....I will try to get this on video and post it later on.
Anyways, that is all for now!
Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment