On Tuesday, we went to visit our Aunt Hollis & new cousin William (Little Will). He looks to tiny compared to the big girls, but I am sure he will catch up in no time. Addison & Abby had a great staring competition, and Abby was eyeing Addison's hand...I know she wanted to taste it and see if it tasted like Roast Beef like hers do :-)
That's all for now! We go for our 4 month appointment the 2nd week of August, and I cannot wait to see how much she has grown!
Tootles!!

Abby in her bouncy seat (about 2 weeks old)
WARNING....this may make you want to cry ( or maybe that was just me)

Abby at about 3 months and I week! Needless to say, we are in a new bouncy seat now!
Addison - 2 months & 2 weeks, William - 1 week, Abigail - 3 months & 2 weeks (give or take a day or two)
(Note: This is the only picture in which my precious sweet angel's legs aren't in the toetouch position. Addison is having a grand old time on Unc Will & Aunt Hollis' bed, William is just hoping one of these girls doesn't smack him with their crazy arms. :-) )
No comments:
Post a Comment