Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday William!!


I am proud to announcet that yesterday - Tuesday July 14th, 2009, the Marshall family added another special delivery, my nephew William Cantey Marshall, III.
He was born at 2:46pm and weighed 6lbs 13oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is adorable. It is amazing how tiny he looks - I asked everyone if Abby was that small, and she was close too it when we left the hospital. How fast these precious babies grow! Hollis was a trooper and looked wonderful! We are so excited to have our first little boy in the family! I know all of his uncles will love teaching him "manly" things :-) I know Abby & Addison will have him dressed in dresses and having tea parties before we know it! haha!!

By baby is growing up !!! On Monday, Abby rolled over a record 6 times. I finally caught it on video the last time. I will try to post it later. She is loving sitting up and looking around - she gets bored easily so we have to keep things interesting. Here are some pictures I took of my sweet angel last week! Enjoy!





No comments: