Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Oscar!!

Well, today is our little "boobie's" birthday. He is 4 today! I still can't get over the fact that Everett let me get a dog. We got married on December 18th and within 2 weeks, I was hot on the trail of getting us another family member. I decided that a maltese had to do...and Ev was sweet and indulged me. So i contacted a breeder in Addison, AL and she sent me pictures of a little male maltese named, "Cyrus". We did this for about 3 weeks. One January Saturday it was time to go get him. We drove about 1 1/2 hours to nowhere, and made it to their house.

Her husband went over to a big blue tub and pulled out this teeny-tiny little white dog. And the moment he handed him to me - I fell in love. His puppy breath kisses made me melt. We drove home and of course our little guy got carsick on the way home. Oh well. To make a long story short - Cyrus became Oscar. His actual papers say his title is "Sir Oscar of Marshall." And to know him like I do...we picked the perfect name. He is grumpy, opinionated, sweet, and quite talkative.

Little baby Oscar - he still sleeps like this - Ain't he sweet

Beating up my favorite blue bear

Little boy in his AU jersey at our first apartment in Hoover

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Boy Oscar!!!

No comments: