No big news! Today I had my first stranger ask me about being a preggie! I know...no big deal! But I have gotten the whole "your pregnant????" stare from enough people, so I feel good that someone who doesn't know me finally noticed. YAY Abby You Go Girl!!!
On a funny note...last night, I dreamed alot about Abby. My favorite dream consisted of her popping out of my shirt. She wasn't in my belly but just underneath my shirt. It was so funny. It was very cool too, because I remember what she looked like, and I wonder if that was my glimpse into what she will actually look like. She was cute as pie!! She was an infant in my dream and had blonde peach fuzz hair with gorgeous blue eyes. It was just cool! I am loving being pregnant, but cannot wait to meet her, see her, hold her, love her....
No comments:
Post a Comment