Anyways, on another note - yesterday I was lying in bed and felt Abby kick. I have felt flutters before but nothing like this. It was so cool. I put my hand where she kicked and I could feel it from the outside as well. I pushed a little and she would push back. The only issue I had was daddy wasn't in the room. He was finishing up watching a tv show and the tv was LOUD, and I figured if I holler'd "Come feel Abby Kick" she would stop kicking. So i whisper-screamed, which for those of you who haven't tried it before, extremely uneffective.
So I waited and he came to bed. I told him I felt her kick and he of course told me I was making it up :-) So he placed his hand on my belly, and as a typical girl, wouldn't do a darn thing. So we watched some more tv then turned it off. Ev was determined to feel her kick and put his hand on my tummy as we fell asleep. We you can't sleep if your trying to feel the baby kick, so we waited. She finally gave her daddy one little kick, and he was content. I can only imagine how much harder the kick will get.
And I think she has "ESPN" (corny joke I know...but one of my faves) cause she is kicking right now! Hope you have a great day!! Tootles!!


1 comment:
I Love it!! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment