Monday, October 13, 2008

Eager...

I am so ready to go back to the doctor, even though this is just a routine appointment. Blood work, etc...no ultrasound...poo! We are ready to find out what this little baby is...so i can start planning and preparing. I have found the perfect bedding and room decor...for a baby girl! I am on the fence on what i think this little one is. But who knows!

On Sunday morning, my little pooch was alot bigger and feels much harder. I even thought I may have felt some movement even though I am not supposed to yet. The tendency for me to want to shop has gotten great, but since i don't know whether we are going pink or blue that is hard. I did do some mommy shopping from Mimi Maternity - they have a fabulous sale going on, so i purchased a few items. I am still holding out on jeans, but hopefully soon I will have to break down and go ahead.

Anyways, that is all for now - except my bragging that I am eating enchiladas for lunch! I was craving them yesterday, but had to settle for a grilled cheese & turkey sandwich with pickles. Was good, but i wanted those enchiladas.

Cheerio for now! :-)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't wait to find out what y'all are having! Will we see y'all soon? The Iron Bowl? ALOA? Sooner? Mimi Maternity is my favorite - I can never find anything I like at Motherhood or Target. I didn't feel a whole lot of movement until about a month ago (twenty weeks) & didn't feel "real" jabs&kicks until last week (twenty-three weeks). Magda is pretty chill - Matt can feel her from outside now when she kicks, though! So exciting! Miss y'all!!!

The Harless Family said...

Please let me know as soon as you find out what the little one is... It is so exciting... When do you find out?