Monday, October 20, 2008

14 weeks and counting...

So today was my 14 week Dr.'s appointment. It went really well. I had blood work done this morning, got a flu shot, and got to hear bean's beautiful little heart beat. I am tickled pink & blue...hahah!!
I was supposed to come back in 4 weeks - but the doctor put 3-4....so you know what i picked. 3 Weeks! DUH! So on Monday, November 10th, 2008 at 8:30am - we have our BIG Appointment - where we see a teetee - and as the poll suggests - lack their of. :-) Either way, we are so excited and thankful for a normal pregnancy so far. And pray that that continues.

I am excited about being in my 2nd trimester - even though I cannot believe I have already been preggo for 4 months. I am looking forward to getting much more energy - some has already returned ,and also to finally feel bean cutting a rug in my belly. I am also looking forward to my growing belly soon!!

I got to attend my first baby shower as a preggo this weekend. Here is a picture of my sweet college roomie Emily, that is expecting her first child Allyson Elizabeth in December (I couldn't keep my hands off of her belly!!! :-))