
I know it's late but Ethan wanted me to tell you that he hopes you had a "Hoppy Easter!" haha! This little guy is growing like a weed! He changes everyday and I am sure when I get home Sunday from my trip this weekend he will have changed even more!
We had a great Easter this year! What a good time to celebrate what we have all been given! Here are a few pictures of some of the festivites!

Looking for eggs with daddy at the Easter Egg Hunt

She shook every egg...looking for "monies" :-) or "clink clink" as she sometimes refers to them!

Abs and the Easter Bunny! She loved him! And was hysterical when we told her it was another little kids turn! What a great improvement from what happened with Santa this year!

As for Ethan and I...we chilled out and sweated while Daddy & Abs looked for eggs! It had to be the hottest day yet! Don't you just love this face!! haha!!

"Reading" his book from the Easter Bunny! :-)

The kiddos with their baskets! Glad they at least match in this picture (didn't plan it) since I didn't capture a good one of them after church in their actual outfits!
That is all for now! Hope you enjoyed this brief update! Life is hectic, tiring, fun and I should start doing a better job blogging again soon! Ethan has slept through the night the past week and a half! WHoohoo!! Tootles!
1 comment:
cute baby!! :)
Post a Comment