Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost One Week Old....Already?

Well tommorow my sweet little boy will already be one week old! I didn't think time could go by any faster, but it has. We took Ethan to his 1 week appointment today. He weighed 6lbs 12.5 oz, which is about what he was when we went home from the hospital. He has grown a 1/4 of a inch and his head was pretty much the same. Don't have to go back until 1 month! Hooray! I was optimistic that he was getting enough to eat and I was right. We had some issues with Abby losing weight when she was his age, so we were daily/every other day visitors to weigh at the pediatricians office. So happy to be able to just stay at home this time and love on my kiddos.

My mom has been with us since we came home from the hospital, and what a help she has been. She will be going home tommorow or Friday, and I will be sad to see her go. I am just lucky she only loves about 5 miles away!!

Anyways, that is all for now! Just changing diapers, feeding babies and loving on them too!

Daddy and his little boy

All bundled up and finally home!

Big sister opening the presents from her little brother

No comments: