Today I went for my 32 week appt ( actually 31 wk 4day appt) and everything looks great for little E! His heartbeat was very strong, measuring to the day, and also head down and in position. I am still experiencing a little swelling in my legs/ankles, and hands, but that is just the difference in pregnancies. My wonderful doctor pointed out that I still had anklebones so that must mean I am in good shape. MY hubbie treated me to a pedicure (much needed) today after my appointment and I couldn't be happier! My feet have hurt like they have never hurt before.
Anyways, that is all for now! We go back to the doctor in 2 weeks then start our weekly appointments. Little E's clothes are cleaned and ready for him, as is his bedding with a few minor touches his room should be done in about a week. Pictures to come then :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment