I cannot believe my little Abster is 17 months old! It seems like time goes by faster and faster everyday. She changes so much from one day to the next & shocks me with new words (good ones & bad ones too...bad mommy!)
Abby had her 2nd sick baby appointment EVER last week. We only made it through 2 days at MMO before she got her first cooties, but that is what I expected. She is 100% back to her old crazy self and we are so happy she is. She was so cuddly when she was sick & actually napped with me 2 days in a row! But I needed my goof goof girl back!
Yesterday, I noticed some very pretty artwork on the COUCH! :-) It came off super easy but I still wonder how she snuck by me with 6 different colored crayons and colored a nice stripe on each couch cushion?? She loves her "Colwors" as she calls them.
Anyways, here is a little of what she is up to at 17 months old:
- You are already in your big girl bed! And you LOVE LOVE LOVE It! You have made the transition so much easier on your mommy & daddy than we ever could have thought! You love your room & your toys and make a good old mess, but will always get back in your bed to go Night Night!
- You are still a good sleeper! You go to bed around 7:30-8 everynight and don't get up most days until after 7am! Mommy thanks you B!
- You are "broadening" your horizons when it comes to fruit. You love "Nanas" and are starting to like apples & grapes, except that you suck all the juice out then put the remainder on your tray. Its better than nothing though! :-)
- You are quite the talker! You can say all the basics - plus a few of mommy & daddy's favorites like All Right, mushy, nite nite, cow, watch & shower "Shaww." You even suprised mommy when she got out the fall decorations for the house by saying "punkin"
- You L-O-V-E Elmo! Everyone who comes to the house gets introduced to your new life size Elmo doll! We are glad you love someone as sweet as him :-)
- You love the tub! You even try to get in with mommy when she is trying to relax in the tub :-) Or try to get mommy to get in if she bathes you in the BIG tub!
- You are all about your "Choos"! I think your Nana is to blame for this one...but I've got to say I love that you love all your shoes! Especially your cowgirl boots!
Thank you Abby for being such a good, sweet, happy little girl! You only get frustrated when you need help and then your happy again! You are such a blessing & I know you will be the best big sister! Mommy & Daddy love you B!
No comments:
Post a Comment