So on Sunday night I was having cramps...which came as a suprise...but even though you don't have them for 8.5 months you still remember your old friend (or foe) :-) I woke up Monday and went to work and just didn't feel good. So I called the Dr. and spoke with a nurse...she told me that I might be dehydrated and also asked me if I was having contractions...my response...I dunno - this is my first baby. So she told me that if I started having any to call back if they got regular and 5 minutes apart. Needless to say, this made me very nervous and very excited all at the same time.
So, then I call my mom. Who asks me more questions? Has she dropped...i dunno? Well is you tummy balling up...I dunno? My argument...I have no clue what a contraction "feels" like or if Abby will drop. I have no room left in my Holiday Inn...haha!! Anyways, I came home from work yesterday and relaxed, slept and enjoyed myself. I know now that I was having contractions, but that they weren't in a pattern and they would stop if I rested. I treated myself to chinese last night because I rarely ate the whole day because if I was in labor I didn't want to get sick.
Last night, i felt like a new lady.
For all those who saw my facebook status yesterday - Abby is still cooking and momma is doing well. We that we will meet her in a few weeks and not before. Momma & Daddy are ready to meet their little girl...just want her to be 100% ready for her big debut. That is all for now! I go for my 36 week appointment on Tuesday. Look back then for new!!
Tootles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment