Tuesday, January 27, 2009

28 week appointment!!

So, here we are...only 12 weeks to go! That is crazy to me! Anyways, Everett & I went to see Dr. Lawhon this morning. As i mentioned in my last blog, the wonderful sweet nurse assistant didn't weigh me right at my last appointment. So today, she was like "whooaaa, you couldn't have gained that much in one appt." I didn't say much, just chuckled. I am growing my little girl and I love sweets, so I point fingers at no one :-) So, Dr. Lawhon comes in and first thing tells me that he is going to weigh me again, because that can't be right, and i am sure it is concerning considering crazy weight gain can be a sympton of preeclampsia. I told him that I know she didn't weigh me right at the last appointment because I enjoyed Christmas. He laughed because I hadn't said anything to her, but I just told him I didn't want to tell her how to do her job. Plus, she is so freaking nice...She makes me feel very good! :-) I heart her!

So, we heard Abby's wonderful heartbeat, and Dr. Lawhon felt to see where the head was (from the outside, no fun inner examinations yet) and she is head first engaged and ready to shop :-) And my blood pressure was really good too. So all looks great & little Miss Marshall is growing as expected. We go back next Tuesday for our 4D and we cannot wait!

On another note, our friends Matt & Sara just delivered their daughter Magda (Abby's buddy) last week. We wish them all the best in beginning their journey. We cannot wait to join them!!

Tootles!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

AWWW, we love y'all, too! I just now noticed your sweet shout-out! Playdates SOON!!!

You made me smile so huge, & I am so tired & putting off homework...much love!!!